Bux to

You may or may not have heard about 'Pay to Click' (PTC) sites. A PTC site is a place where you can sign up and get paid money to click ads provided for you.Pay to Click sites get the ads delivered to them from other websites, who pay to get there site viewed. For every site you click you get paid some of this money. This will probably not make you much on your own, which is why most sites allow you to refer people, or buy unreffered members. This can allow you to build up a substantial secondary earning.

This is where bux.to comes in, and my guide here at You can easily make $50+ a day at bux.to using referrals, but it may take you a while to work out how to get the best out of bux.to, and you may miss a few important things a long the way. This is why I have made this site, to help you get the very best out of bux.to from the get-go.

Sounds great, but there are a lot of sites out there that are scams or are just plain rubbish.

Did you know you can order a bux.to MasterCard that you can get your earnings paid to?


Want to know how I got to the stage I'm at, with over $2500 earned and what my 1000+ referrals are making me? Have a browse to find out.
I'll keep this site updated with news, my earnings, and in the short future some cool tools that you can use to keep track of your earnings!
You may have read the above but thought, "very well, but how do I know I can trust you and this site?"


Well, unlike other places where you have to pay for guides on how to make money, mine is free; all I ask is that you use me as a referral (hey you don't even have to do that, but someone else will buy you as a referral if you leave it blank)

Related Posts by Categories



Comments (0)