Good Sense Google AdSense

I have enjoyed a steady increase in my Google AdSense payout during the past year. Let me share with you what I have learned.
Before beginning, I should mention that for Google AdSense Ads, text is BEST! Images can be distracting in a negative way to your visitors. Now, let's begin...
PLACEMENT: The best clicks for me have always been from the top letterboard. I highly recommend placing letterboard Google ads at the top of every page of your site. Or at the very least a 468x60 banner. I have also found that my bottom letterboard does well. This too should be placed on every page.
Another good spot is within the text of your content. It should flow with the text. The ads should not stand out.
And finally, UNDER an image of the same width is a fantastic place to put an ad.
APPEARANCE: It is crucial that your Google ads BLEND in with your site. The ad should have the same backround color that your site does, including the borders. There should be no lines. It should look like you typed the text in. Finally, you should set the text color to be the same as your content text.
Remember, for optimum performance, Google ads should always blend and never stand out.
CHANNELS: These are an invaluable feature of the Google Adsense program. They really help you pin point what works best with your site. What works for me may not for you. You may find that a sidebar banner receives more clicks.
I suggest that you experiment with the channels and try out different placements and sizes. Give each of them a couple weeks. Keep a log and compare. Then you will know what your visitors tend to click on and can optimize.
This is something that you will want to do periodically to ensure continued success.
In closing, the best advice I can give you is to take the time to really see what works best and where for your site. And, even different pages within your site. If you take the time, you too will begin seeing a steady increase in your Google checks.
Copyright © Lara Velez

Related Posts by Categories



Comments (0)